TITAN MB 3 PASS STEAM BOILER
|Steam Capacities||2270 kg/hr to 31750 kg/hr|
|Working Pressure (max)||10.34 bar/ 17.24 bar|
Titan MB package steam boilers are the most popular range of modulating boilers in the region.
- Suitable for fuel oils and gas High/ Low or Modulating firing controls
- High efficiency with excellent heat transfer capabilities
- High heating output against volume and weight
- Capable of starting from cold without thermal stress
- Design and manufactured to British Standard specifications
• 3-pass conventionwetback.
• Manufactured to B.S. 2790 with the latest amendment.
• Robust design and construction for long life.
• Total package incorporates: Combustion equipment, feed water pump and controls, control panel, all necessary valves & fittings.
• SHELL Cylindrical and of welded construction.
• Wetback reversal chamber is fitted to the end of the furnace.
• Single or twin combustion furnace.
• Accessible through large opening at the rear end plate and wetback reversal chamber rear plate.
• Bowling hoop design for even radiation heat transfer, and to accommodate expansion and contraction of the furnace. This allows the use of thinner plate material as opposed to the traditional corrugated furnace.
• The combustion chamber is fully submerged and comprises a wrapper plate with welded seam. The tubeplate and endplate are both inset and welded to the wrapper. Stay bars are fitted between and welded into the endplate and the boiler rear tubeplate forming the 'wet back'. Exceeding Expectations
• Range of reliable, efficient and well-proven burners imported from United Kingdom.
• Fully automatic forced draught burner including fuel atomizer & ignition. Optional for silencer and control linkages.
• Burner can be either mechanical pressure jet or rotary cup design suitable for oil, gas, and dual fuel firing.
FULL RANGE OF SUPPORT SERVICES
• Nationwide team of service technicians.
• Service includes commissioning, service contract, breakdown calls, boiler / burner servicing and routine maintenance.
• Full support through our service / spares division.
• Designed generally to guidance note PM5 from the Health and Safety Executive (or equivaalent international standards).
• According to Factories and Machinery Act 1967 - Factories and Machinery (Steam Boiler and unfired pressure vessel) regulations, 1970. Exceed