MEPU - 030C
1. Sediment Filter
Sediment filter maximize the effect of purification from the initial stage by eliminating minute impurities of the size down to 1 um such as rust, soil and sand.
2. Carbon Filter (Pre and Post)
- Stable (Icad) even for rapid change in water quality due to high absorption layer and long contact hours.
- Wide range of absorption materials due to the application of compound carbon.
- Wide range for selection for absorption materials compared to other filters.
- Late reaching to destruction point due to stable move of absorption band as absorption layer is high.
- Manufacturing cost is slightly higher as it is container feeding type and complexity of manufacturing process.
Principle of Carbon Filter
- Carbonization and intensive activation of carbon substance or substance that contains carbon substance.
- Structure after activation shows well-developed minute stomata connecting to passage and carbon filter is non-polar characterized, absorption agent with undefined formation allowing wide internal contact area.
- Carbon has physical and chemical attraction to particles in the form of gas or liquid around it and the degree O2 attraction is different depending on the structure and size of particle of object material. Therefore, mixed substances are eliminated based on the principle of such operation.
3. Membrane Filter UF
Membrane filter is a filter, which is appropriate for the separation of the substance with low molecular weight and the substance with high molecular and colloidal status, and eliminates pollutants in water through countless minute stomate distributed on the surface of membrane. Membrane UF Filter is a filter with superior performance, which is used for a variety of application from home water purifier to the treatment of industrial sewage and wastewater, super-pure manufacturing process and artificial kidney machine for medical use. Minute Membrane UF Filter with the size of 0.01-0.0t um eliminates impurities and pollutants while passing original mineral ingredients. The Membrane UF Filter has superior medical durability and thermal resistance as it uses Polysulfone as membrane material.