Enquiry: (65) 6268 3048
Food Waste Disposer SS-50-27 is designed for light duty foodservice operation in home, convenience/grocery store deli's, fast food restaurants, Church/office kitchens and Bed & breakfast inns etc.
PRODUCT FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
• Foodservice design with the ease and flexibility of a household unit
• Disposer mounting included with unit. Mounting fits standard 3-1/2 – 4" (88.9 mm – 101.6 mm) sink opening. No welding required.
• Standard wall switch operates the disposer
• Automatic reversing motor for longer life and trouble-free operation
• Stainless steel grind chamber
• Cast nickel chrome cutting element
• 1-year full warranty from date of installation
• 35 lb. (15.9 kg) shipping weight
• 1/2 HP
• Continuous-duty commercial motor
• 1725 RPM
• 5.8 amps
• Single Phase
Products Spec Sheet:
The InSinkErator® Waste Xpress® is a Foodservice kitchen waste reduction system that utilizes a standard Foodservice disposer in line with the Waste Xpress dewatering system. The kitchen waste is ground through the disposer then transferred to the Waste Xpress where it is compressed. After the waste is compressed, the liquids are sent down the drain line and the solid waste exiting the Waste Xpress is 85% less in volume.
The Waste Xpress system processes both liquid and solid waste, saving kitchen staff time on waste separation and trips to the dumpster. They can perform more productive tasks in a cleaner environment. Cleaning and maintenance are quick and easy. Auger, auger screen and chute remove easily for cleaning, without the use of tools.
How the System Works
The disposer grinds kitchen waste, which is then sent to the dewatering section where water is squeezed out. Solid waste is reduced by
85% of its original volume. It can process up to 700 lbs. per hour.
The Waste Xpress system is the perfect choice where space is at a premium.
Stainless Steel Construction
Our Waste Xpress system gives you InSinkErator® quality, performance and reliability.
• 3 HP disposer
• Easy to clean, no tools required
• Minimum water required
Copyright © 2016 Mechmar (Pte) Ltd. All Rights Reserved.